title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Good CRC but bad rip?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kdq
    • Feb 2008

Good CRC but bad rip?

The CD is "Ghengis Blues", UPC 657036103825. It's a brand new CD - it does have a small radial scratch near the outer edge). When I rip on any of several CD drives (each of which are AccurateRip registered, and each of which provides the same CRC) *every* track is marked as Inaccurate (1).

Same for "Where Youg Grass Grows", UPC 016351661821, except it's Inaccurate (2).

Clearly, somebody is doing something wrong, and since I'm new here, I have to assume it's me. I'm using the latest version of dBpoweramp Reference. Can I buy a clue?

Also, I don't see any way to make a submission to AccurateRip, which I'd like to be able to do because a lot of my CD's aren't in its database, or are a European version of an American CD that is, but the European CD isn't exactly the same.

So - two clues?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Good CRC but bad rip?

If every track says "Innacurate (1)" or (2) it sounds like you have a different pressing of the CD.
    To submit to AccurateRip, click on the Options button and then click the [Submit] button under the AccurateRip section.

Comment

• kdq
      • Feb 2008

Re: Good CRC but bad rip?

Buggers. I missed actually *pressing* the options button, as opposed to the down arrow next to it. Now I have to re-rip everything, securely.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...

]]>