title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Writer - How do you add multiple directories at once?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jperaza
    • Dec 2002

CD Writer - How do you add multiple directories at once?

I have successfully been using dMC file selector to batch convert multiple directories of MP3/WMA files. Is it also possible to batch add/convert multiple directories to CD in CD Writer? Please help!

Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

This is covered in Support >> dBpowerAMP CD Writer.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jperaza
      • Dec 2002

Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm only finding how to create directories/folders on the CD. I'm missing how to get CD Writer to batch convert directories prior to the CD creation process.

Thanks.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

>I'm missing how to get CD Writer to batch convert directories prior to the CD creation process.

File Selector add-on for dMC will allow this, just put a tick mark in the folder box and it will convert all files in the folder (and subfolders).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jperaza
          • Dec 2002

So, you must first use File Selector to batch convert directories, then pull them into CD Writer? It doesn't appear that File Selector is functional from within CD Writer. Is this all correct?

Comment

• jperaza
            • Dec 2002

O.k. I've got it sorted out: Use File Selector to choose your directories for conversion. Then 'Convert To' Audio CD and your selected directories will be converted to the chosen CD type and added to your new CD.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>