title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

wrong audio speed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

wrong audio speed

I just d/l dbpowerAMP because I want to convert the audio of my vcd into wav or mp3. I have installed also the extra vcd .dat codec. Upon finish converting the .dat file of the vcd to wav or mp3, I found out that when I play the resulted audio plays in wrong speed (faster than normal). I try different setting with different files, ven mpg files from my hardisk, still the same result. However it works fine with audio file such as mp3 to wav, or wav to mp3. Whats the proble, and thank you for this nice little freeware...
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Install the mp3pro input codec.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

I try your suggestion, including the instruction to remove the mp3.dll and still get the audio speed problems....:(
      I have checked in configuration that all codec are recognized.
      thanks,

Reza

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Normally mp3PRO Input adaptor works, you could try playing the file in the Thompson mp3PRO audio player (link for it on the mp3pro encoder section of codec central), that will tell you if the mp3pro input adaptor can play it at the right speed.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>