title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

rip cd to mp3 player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solentgreen
    • Nov 2002

rip cd to mp3 player

I am having problems ripping an audio cd to my creative DAP player in as much that it won,t but I can send a mp3 or wma to it any ideas to what the problem is. :sad:

Many Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Does it show an error, or crash?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• solentgreen
      • Nov 2002

cd rip to mp3 player

In response to you question I get an error report to send to microsoft. However I have noticed that on the toolbar of the dmc audio cd input it say that it accuraterip is unconfiqured can you tell me what I am doing wrong. I can rip a cd to my player using media player but I would prefare to use this programme.
      Once Again thanks for your help and patience.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Don't worry about the Accurate Rip stuff, that is currently in development - it will remain unconfigured until a database of the accurate rip is installed and a recognised disc is inserted (like I said don't worry).

I think your best bet is to rip to say WMA, or mp3 on the hard disc, then use Sveta Explorer to uplaod the tracks. I will note it down as a bug and will look at it when I next alter the driver for the DAP (quite soon as folders are being implemented).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Oh yes, if you could be as kind to post the contents of:

C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\Sveta-log.txt
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...