title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AMG subscription expired,now what...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richs
    • May 2007

AMG subscription expired,now what...

I purchased the reference version of Music Converter this spring. Soon after that my subscription to AMG expired. I thought that along with the Reference version I got a year subscription. In any event, I can't figure out how to renew my subscription. Help please......
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: AMG subscription expired,now what...

You should have gotten a link in the e-mail with the link to download Reference (or, originally, it was a separate e-mail) to download a 1-year AMG subscription. Could you double-check the e-mail and see if the link is further down?

Comment

• richs
      • May 2007

Sadly, I don't seem to have that email anymore. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

Rich

Comment

• richs
        • May 2007

I found the link and installed the subscription (even though the 3 month window had passed). Thanks. I'm all set.

Rich

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

For the record, if you had been unable to download the subscription, there is not a retrieval service for the AMG subscription, you would have had to purchase a new $5USD 1-year subscription, unless Spoon said otherwise.

Comment

Working...

]]>