title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip to wav

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Rip to wav

Any plans to implement ripping to a Wav file before encoding takes place ala EAC?
    Also I have always experienced poor sound through the player, tried everything, drivers,wav output,direct sound output,decoders configs the lot,still a 'muffled' sound that seems very narrow.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Is there an advantage to that?

Through my player? or all players? You might need a new sound card or speakers...
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

As opposed to 'on the fly' or 'rip to ram' then yes a huge advantage. And no only your player gives me the poor sound, Winamp,QCD etc are fine, I have an Audigy Platinum External sound.
      Its a weird narrow sound that seems as though higher frequencies are chopped,i.e it sounds like 15 and above are missing,on all sound formats, ogg,mp3,mpc,wav the lot? Its not files encoded by the converter only its all my music, test samples included that I know are good.I have abx'd these ok, just the player,having the eq on mostly distorts the sound heavily into a very unsuitable output, I am not dissing the player, just wondering what could be the cause.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Check that the equalizer is switched off.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>