title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album art ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bornslippy
    • May 2007

Album art ?

Hi I'm trying to sync my wma lossless collection (with album art) with mp3 versions for various devices but I am struggling with album art. Batch converter seems to happily convert nested folders of WMA-L to MP3 but it loses the album art. I'm a longtime WMP user so I just expect album art to work but I seem to need to use dsp effects to "import" album artwork. So I installed the reference version and DSP effects but the only option seems to be to move the original without converting. So I'm confused and annoyed.

So how do I convert from a source nested folder (of WMA-L) to a target nested folder (Mp3), with the album art intact?

I obvioulsy also want to be able to run the batch converter whenever I have ripped some new music to WMA-L, without messing everything up, and without converting everything again.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Perhaps this should be a FAQ, or better still a fix in R13...
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Album art ?

Is your album art embedded in the files or just a "folder.jpg" inside the folder for the album?

If its embedded, you shouldn't need to use a DSP effect, it should preserve the album art just fine.

If its the folder.jpg, there isn't an easy way to move it over right now, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...

]]>