title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Power pack bar/icon hidden

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ton
    • Nov 2002

Power pack bar/icon hidden

When I open dMC Audio CD Input or dMC Auxilary Input, the most of the "Power" bar is hidden by a white bar and only becomes completely visible when I move my mouse over it. Then however it is rather difficult to activate it . I have to put the mouse pointer on a very specific place, which is difficult to find. It is more a question of trial and error before I am able to select the Power Pack options. Is this normal or can something be done to make it better working ?
    By the way, I have registered Power Pack in the meantime.
    TIA

Ton
  • MODatic
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Ensure that you are using the latest versions of dMC, Aux. Input and the Power Pack. Once done, also make sure that you are not using large fonts within Windows as dMC does not support it, and when it is forced to try and work with large fonts, the interface becomes destorted and full of weirdly shaped buttons and panels.

Comment

• Ton
      • Nov 2002

Thanks MODatic.
      You were right. I had rather large fonts indeed and made them a little smaller. Now everything is OK.
      Great program AND great support here. Thanks again.
      By the way, I put a very positive review on CNET/Download.com

Comment

Working...

]]>