title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ton
    • Nov 2002

Registering

Yesterday I downloaded dMC, especially for use with my Diamond Rio 500 and after using it today I am very impressed with the versatality and the ease of use. I was even able to record the audio from a music dvd (with dMC Auxilary Input) in mp3 and convert it to my Rio. Great program !
    But now my question:
    I am very much willing to register . But what will happen then ? Do I get a registration code or something like that ?
    I am asking this because I would like to know what happens when I have to format my hard disk and install Windows etc again.( I already had a few crashes in the past).
    TIA

Ton
  • MODatic
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

You will get a registered version of the Power Pack that won't expire. No keys involved. As usual when you buy anything, you'll get a receipt and ID number. So if you do lose your registered install, all you have to do is email Spoon with your Name, ID number & details and you'll get another install.

Comment

Working...

]]>