title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bad Day...Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kjamproductions
    • Jan 2005

Bad Day...Please Help!

Okay, first I've already spent waaayy too much time on this. I thought I was registering R12, but instead ended up with another 11.5r. Finally, saw the link in the forums and purchased the right one. Just keep the money, heck I've been using this great software for years now.

Second, everytime I click on install on demand for WMA 10, it keeps taking me to the 9.1r instead. I tried downloading and installing it, but it's incompatible with the new version of DBP. I've looked everywhere and cannot find it. I only use WMA Lossless for everything and Windows Media Player will not encode anything other than CDs.

Third and finally, what the heck happened to the Auxillary Input? Right when I finally need it, it no longer exists. Did I miss something?

I could probably eventually figured this all out myself, but I'm too frazzled right now. The worse I get, the more likely something around here will break :D

If anyone could please help with the last two requests, that would be greatly appreciated.

K j A M
    Last edited by LtData; 01-29-2007, 08:35 PM. Reason: changing title
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Bad Day...Please Help!

That is due to the fact that Codec Central is not yet updated for dMC r12. All codecs for dMC r12 are in the download thread for r12. Link below.

Auxiliary Input hasn't yet been updated for r12 yet, look for it shortly.

Moved to dMC Support.
    Last edited by LtData; 01-29-2007, 08:35 PM. Reason: changing title

Comment

• kjamproductions
      • Jan 2005

Re: Bad Day...Please Help!

Thanks! I actually figured it out after a good disco nap :D I think I'm just tired and/or overworked right now. Heck, I even posted in wrong section.

Sorry 'bout that.

All's Well.

Comment

Working...

]]>