title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Advive or Instructions for my Main Problem (Belgium)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostralimbe
    • Oct 2006

Advive or Instructions for my Main Problem (Belgium)

Originally Posted by Nostralimbe
    A problem I hope to have solved before I buy the converter I mention in my text!

My age is 73 years YOUNG and my home language is Dutch but I’ll try to reflect here my current problem that I hope to have solved before I can decide to buy the dBpowerAMP Music Converter (Release 11.5). I’m still in my trial period and I have some problems I wish to have solved with the help of somebody.

What is my problem and what is the main reason why I probably buy mentioned converter:
    One of my favourite hobbies is making PowerPoint’s. The music I want to add than must be from a wav type (not MP3) and that a WAV conversion must be restricted then below ± 1MB in order not to exceed a total maximum of ± 2,5MB for the completed PowerPoint after adding the dia’s. When converting MP3 to WAV, its recommended to use a MPEG Layer 3 in a compression mode of 18 bits or more and 11,025HZ or sometimes higher if the song will remain in a good condition. I did that the first time successfully with a song converted from 7.791kb as MP3 to less then 600kb as a wav. But the artist sung with a lisp tone. That’s why I changed it to a higher rate of 975kb and it was perfect. But I stupid one forgot to write done how I did it. Since and with the same song as study object, meanwhile and already several days I don’t succeed anymore in what I deed before the first time.

Thus HELP will be welcome.

Thanks
    Fred johan DUPONT
    Belgium
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Advive or Instructions for my Main Problem (Belgium)

Choose WAV as your format and pick "Compressed WAV." If you lower the bitrate, you may want to also consider lowering the frequency too.

Comment

Working...

]]>