title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I need help pls!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dimpelss
    • Jul 2006

I need help pls!!!!

I searched and searched for an answer but could not find one... When I reconvert my songs (for lower bit rate) they are shorted to only 10 sec instead of the full length why is this? How do I fix it?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: I need help pls!!!!

What format are you converting to? mp3? Do you have a registered version of dMC or an unxperied trial version? Otherwise you cannot use the mp3 encoding codec.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Make sure no DSP effects are being used.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dimpelss
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by ChristinaS
        What format are you converting to? mp3? Do you have a registered version of dMC or an unxperied trial version? Otherwise you cannot use the mp3 encoding codec.

I have the registered version.I'm converting to mp3. Im not having problems converting it's just when it converts my songs get shortened to 10 sec and not the full length.
        Last edited by dimpelss; 07-24-2006, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by dimpelss
          I have the registered version.I'm converting to mp3. Im not having problems converting it's just when it converts my songs get shortened to 10 sec and not the full length.
          OK, what specs do your input files have (bitrate, frequency, channels) - get that by hovering over the files and seeing what the pop-up info says - and what specs did you select for your output files.

Comment

• dimpelss
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Spoon
            Make sure no DSP effects are being used.

That's what it was. It's working properly now. Thank ya'll for your help :o

Comment

Working...

]]>