title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Frequency Of AccurateRip data update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BugsBunny
    replied
    Re: Frequency Of AccurateRip data update

+1 for me

Leave a comment:

• Salem874
    replied

Originally posted by Tigerman
    It would be nice if the date of the last update is mentioned on the accurate rip homepage.
    Agreed

Leave a comment:

• Tigerman
    replied

It would be nice if the date of the last update is mentioned on the accurate rip homepage.

Leave a comment:

• Spoon
    replied

If there are multiple pressings then verfication of the disc is required.

Leave a comment:

• Salem874
    replied

Originally posted by Spoon
    Once every 2-3 months, AccurateRip is nothing like freedb, to recalculate the database takes one week of computer time.
    Ah thanks for clarifying that.

Originally posted by Tigerman
    As I understand it, a cd ripped and transmitted to accurate rip database doesn't mean it's a key disc...
    Oh ok. Spoon could you confirm this please? And if it's correct, what are the requirements for a disc submitted to AccurateRip for it to become a Key Disc? I was under the impression that once as disc has been submitted to accurate rip and included in the database, that you could then use that disc to configure AccurateRip.

Leave a comment:

• Tigerman
    replied

As I understand it, a cd ripped and transmitted to accurate rip database doesn't mean it's a key disc.
    Just feed the player some popular cd's and eventually it will configure.

Leave a comment:

• Spoon
    replied

Once every 2-3 months, AccurateRip is nothing like freedb, to recalculate the database takes one week of computer time.

Leave a comment:

• Salem874
    started a topic Frequency Of AccurateRip data update

Frequency Of AccurateRip data update

Just a quick question

I've ripped a CD or two on my AccurateRip configured NEC ND-3100A DVD+RW Drive and submitted my AccturateRip results (as the CDs weren't in the Database).

I then installed Widnows Vista on my PC (from XP) and reinstalled dMC and tried ripping those CDs in order to reconfigure AccurateRip. However, they aren't coming up as being a AccurateRip key disc.

How often is the database updated (It's been almost a week now)? I was under the impression that they get added to the database as soon as they're submitted.

I've gotten some CDs for Christmas and want to Rip them (with AccurateRip) but can't as my drive won't configure. I know that previously when AccurateRip was configured the value WAS +48 as listed for my drive in the AccurateRip Drive Offsets list. If only there was a way to manually enter the AccurateRip Drive offset value in the registry somewhere.
    Last edited by Salem874; 12-26-2008, 01:18 PM.
Working...

]]>