title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cambridge Audio / StreamMagic only displaying first artist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Cambridge Audio / StreamMagic only displaying first artist

Originally posted by vilsen
    ... OR you humbly request new server features. I'm not expecting Asset to solve every problem with misbehaving control points and renderers, but Asset is a great server and already does some tricks in that respect. So I ask and hope for the best. If the Illustrate team thinks it's worth the effort, I'll be happy, if not I understand.
    I completely agree. Illustrate's implementation, attention to detail and attempts to circumvent issues is to be applauded.

However, some hi-fi manufacturers implementation of the protocols involved is poor, and, when I have pointed out certain bugs/issues, their attitude and response has also been poor to say the least, and that is a shame.

Comment

• Spymaster
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Feb 2020

I've raised the multiple artist issue with Cambridge and, following a fairly disappointing "that's how it is" reply, I've arranged for it to be escalated and it's now with the developers for consideration. I spoke with a second support person and they confirmed it's on the list for discussion. So there is hope. Displaying all the artists assigned to a track is a fairly basic display requirement I'd have thought.

Comment

• vilsen
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jul 2018

And for the Marantz & Rotel models that I have encountered. This display problem is very common sadly.

Comment

Working...

]]>