title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Playlists stopped working after replacing NAS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andysonvolt
    • Feb 2013

Playlists stopped working after replacing NAS

Hi - I have just recently swapped out my NAS for a larger capacity one (they were both Buffalo Links).

Asset was working fine with playlists extracted from iTunes with (itunesexport) in M3U format.

Once all the data was transferred and drive letters aligned I re-extracted all my playlists and rescanned in Asset.

Now Asset works fine to play tracks but the playlists just momentarily search for the song and then skip to the next - like it is being blocked. There is also less info with the song then before I think.

In Kinsky PC I can view the details and it would appear that it is picking something up but is unable to access it when requested.

I upgraded to 4.1 but that hasn't changed anything - I am sure drive letters and directories are correct. I also checked windows firewall and all seems open etc.

Any ideas?

I also notice that the URLs for all the songs in a playlist are the same - and different to the URL if you look at the actual song
    Last edited by andysonvolt; February 05, 2013, 03:13 PM.
Working...

]]>