title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

rip glitch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flightstar
    • Jun 2004

rip glitch

when I try to rip, db will only recognize the first track on the disc. when I first installed dbpoweramp everything was flawless. I have gone to the extreme of removing all audio software and reinstalling db to rule out conflicts with no luck. any ideas? :(
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: rip glitch

Originally posted by flightstar
    when I try to rip, db will only recognize the first track on the disc. when I first installed dbpoweramp everything was flawless. I have gone to the extreme of removing all audio software and reinstalling db to rule out conflicts with no luck. any ideas? :(
    A copy-protected cd?

Comment

• Unregistered

nice idea, and I thought of that one, but it does it now on everything, including CD's I've already ripped. I've even tried non copyrighted disc's with the same result.

Flightstar

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

As I recall, someone with a similar problem had success with uninstalling dMC and the codecs and then removing the codec from the registry before reinstalling dMC and the codec involved.
        Best wishes,
        Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Options menu and switch off the Standard CD player emulation option.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• flightstar
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Spoon
            Options menu and switch off the Standard CD player emulation option.

:smile2: Spoon, You Da MAN!!!

As soon as I unchecked TOC detection, everything popped up and I'm good to go!

Comment

Working...

]]>