title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How Do I Update my Registered Version to the Latest Version?

How Do I Update my Registered Version to the Latest Version?

For dMC,
    • If you are using Reference, make sure you are installing the Reference Registered version, NOT the trial.
    • If you are using the PowerPack, you simply install the latest PowerPack trial over top of your existing install and make sure to NOT uninstall the old version.
    For dCW, you need to uninstall your current version and then get the latest registered installer to install the latest version.

For Sveta
    , you also need to uninstall your current version and then get the latest registered installer to install the latest version.

See here for how to get a new registered install: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/
    Last edited by LtData; 06-03-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Re: How Do I Update my Registered Version to the Latest Version?

Important note!
    If you are upgrading from dMC r11.5 or earlier to dMC r12 or newer, you must uninstall all of your current codecs for dMC and then install dMC r12 (or newer) over top of dMC r11.5. Then download the new versions of your codecs from Codec Central.
    Last edited by LtData; 11-21-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Upgrading from r12 to r13:
    The recommended procedure is to uninstall the existing version and then install the latest version, trial or registered. Your codecs and settings will not be affected.
    Last edited by LtData; 10-24-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Upgrade Policy

Reference Rxx & Power Pack R13 or later: Minor version upgrades are included (for example purchased R12.2, allowed R12.3, R12.4), major upgrades (ie R12 to R13, r13 to r14, etc.) requires an upgrade fee that is less than than the full purchase price.
    Power Pack R12, R11: Upgrades entitled for the life of the power pack product.

Also, all users who purchased the Power Pack before r11 also get Sveta Portable Audio.

Visit http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/ to update your registered version, or to upgrade (by logging in with the previous products order number).
    Last edited by LtData; 12-25-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Codec Updating:
    Use the "Check for updates" button in dBpoweramp Configuration to easily check for updates. Just click the "Install" button in the window to be taken to the codec download page, where there are somes extra steps that need to be done, and then download the codec and install it.

Users of Sveta Portable Audio
    To upgrade your version of dMC from r11.5 (or earlier) to r13 (or later), please install r13 (or later) to a different directory, otherwise Sveta will not function.
    Last edited by LtData; 02-13-2010 at 11:58 PM.