title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Stuttering at end of ripped songs :(

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Stuttering at end of ripped songs :(

When I rip songs from CD at the end of each track there is a period of about 1-2 seconds where the audio stutters. Whats up with that!?

On a side note I am having problems posting from my account (the reason I'm posting as unregistered), and I think that I may have forgotten to activate the account a long time ago and I no longer have the email with the link to do so.... Is there a way to get that resent?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Stuttering at end of ripped songs :(

Originally posted by Unregistered
    When I rip songs from CD at the end of each track there is a period of about 1-2 seconds where the audio stutters. Whats up with that!?

On a side note I am having problems posting from my account (the reason I'm posting as unregistered), and I think that I may have forgotten to activate the account a long time ago and I no longer have the email with the link to do so.... Is there a way to get that resent?
    One of the forum administrators could reset your password and email it to you but you'll have to at least post the name you'd used before and hope they see the post.

Easier and faster to sign up under a new name I should think.

Sorry, can't help on the technical problem.

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

yes, just let us know your account username so i can resend a password. i don't think account activation is required now. it used to be though.

Comment

• Unregistered

THANKS!
        The account is:
        tardmrr

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

well that is Spooky!! i looked at your account and you joined on 16 june 2003 and your last activity is shown as 16 june 2004 ! exactly one year to the date!

any how an email was sent off to your hotmail account. if that has changed then i would need another email address to put in.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

All CDs give this? what is the CD drive?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Yes all cds it might be the drive because it has given me problems before. I'm getting a new computer soon an I'll try it there and let you know.

Also, the problem wasnt that I had forgotten my password; I could still log on fine but the server said I didn't have permission to make any posts or even edit my own profile.

Thanks for all you help Spoon! dbpoweramp is the stuff!

Comment

• tardmrr
                • Jun 2003

Ok nevermind just tried logging in with the reset password and no problems with permissions. :smile2: Thanks !

Comment

• tardmrr
                  • Jun 2003

All fixed. It was the CD drive causing the problem; I tried it through my cd burner and it worked great.

BTW... Can you add support for crappy CDROMs? That would be cool .

Comment

• ChristinaS
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by tardmrr
                    All fixed. It was the CD drive causing the problem; I tried it through my cd burner and it worked great.

BTW... Can you add support for crappy CDROMs? That would be cool .
                    They make a great coffee cup holder. The OOPS cd's are pretty good as coasters too, although some may like them to hang from the car's rear-view mirror or as frisbees :smile2:

Comment

Working...

]]>