title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multiple Install

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RossRoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2003

Multiple Install

I know this might be a given for most people (and actually, it is for most software too) but I was wondering...

... if I could install my registered copy of PowerPack (I registered yesterday) on my two computers, or must I buy 2 different copies? Cuz I am in the process of re-ripping my whole collection to a different codec and, well, it would work much better if I could rip using both my computers at the same time.

Also, does anybody have a script that I could run at regular intervals that would automatically take the content of a specified folder and start the encoding as well as delete the original files?

That would make a nice feature suggesiton, allow dMC to monitor the content of a folder and when new files are added, automatically encode it and use the ID tags to recreate an Artist\Album\XX Track folder hierarchy?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

It is fine for you to install 2 and use 2 at the same time.

It would be possible to write such a vb script to do as you ask (although not the tagging). Another way is to use File Selector - 1 click select the folder and set dMC to delete the source files.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• RossRoy
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2003

D'oh! Of course... File Selector... Silly me!!

Comment

Working...

]]>