title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registering all 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Qwaz
    • Jan 2005

Registering all 3

how much to register DBpower amp music converter with power pack, svetta, and the CD writer?

and if i register will i get new versions included?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Registering all 3

You can do the maths too: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc-power-register.htm

At this point it looks like you can buy Sveta loaded and dCW basic for $17.95 so for a total of $48. Then you don't need to buy dMC registered, because you get the required powerpakc and mp3 license from Sveta loaded.

Or you get dCW loaded and basic Sveta for $49 - and again you don't need regsitered dMC since the powerpack and mp3 license would have come with dCW loaded.

Or you get dMC registered and Sveta basic and dCW basic for $56.

In all cases further upgrades are free, but you must always preserve your proof of registrations. Normally you'd downlaod upgrades from the product page. For some of them you have to re-downlaod a regisitered versions (which is why you need your original registration details).

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Registering all 3

Sveta and dCW, I believe, require you to uninstall your current version and install from a new registered install.
      dMC just requires a registered install at some point, then you update with a normal install, making sure that you do not uinstall the previous version.

Comment

Working...

]]>