title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sort Albums by Release but don't display "Year"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gilbert42
    • Jan 2024

Sort Albums by Release but don't display "Year"

Hi,
    Recent dBpoweramp and Asset UPnP purchaser here...
    I've done some reading of the excellent posts here and I've started re-ripping my CD collection (~750 CDs) into FLAC onto my Synology 215j NAS. Everything is pretty much as I want it (with a few tweaks here and there from Mp3Tag) and I'm really appreciating the configurability of both dBpoweramp and Asset UPnP. In Asset, I've replaced Artist with Album Artist and under Album Artist I have albums sorted into chronological order using +\Album by Release. All good so far. However, I'd like to have the albums sorted chronologically but *without* displaying the Year. It's currently shown at the beginning of the title and I'd like to see the title but without the Year. Is there a way to do this as I can't find it. Any help appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Sort Albums by Release but don't display "Year"

Do not think this is possible, sorry.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Gilbert42
      • Jan 2024

Re: Sort Albums by Release but don't display "Year"

Thanks Spoon, that saves me doing a lot more searching. Perhaps a suggestion for a future enhancement?

All in all I'm really impressed with the functionality and flexibility of both dBpoweramp and Asset UPnP, they're both really useful pieces of software. They're helping me to finally break away from the proprietary Naim WAV format after my UnitiServe failed. I have a lot of ripping ahead of me but I'll have a more flexible music library at the end of it all :-)

Comment

Working...

]]>