title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectTunes not saving changes to ID tags

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jerry51
    • Jan 2024

Re: PerfectTunes not saving changes to ID tags

Originally posted by jerry51
    Thats the whole point nothing saves ?
    Nearly had enough of this never had such poor software and lack of good support!
    Can you tell me what is happening is there going to be any support for some unreliable software to say the least or do i just ask for a return of the £58 i spent on this software

Comment

• GBrown
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jerry51
      Can you tell me what is happening is there going to be any support for some unreliable software to say the least or do i just ask for a return of the £58 i spent on this software
      You haven't really shared a whole lot of what you have tried, or any kind error messages that are coming up.
      Repeatedly suggesting you aren't getting support when there are replies to every one of your vague posts is counter productive.

There are many thousands of users that have been using dbPoweramp successfully for decades. Perhaps reading the tutorials and spending some time to actually learn how it works would be a good start. @Spoon has posted several great links to documents that spell out the standard methods to get started.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Try this test, create a new folder on drive C, in the root called 'MusicTest' rip 1 disc to FLAC in to that folder.

Run perfectTUNES and manually choose the image (something very different to what is already there), and click save, re-run perfecttunes, does it show the new art?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jerry51
          • Jan 2024

I'm not ripping all these files off a hard drive ?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

You requested a refund, it was given, we have closed the book on this one.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>