title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Requesting metadata support for DSD1024 files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ferrarabrainpan
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jul 2018

Requesting metadata support for DSD1024 files

I think the limit for file conversion with your software is DSD512. I am not concerned that I cannot convert a file up to 1024 or downsample from 1024 to 512, but it does bother me that I cannot tag a .dsf file that is DSD1024. I enter the tags but they are not retained.

I only have a couple albums in that crazy high sampling rate which I purchased from nativedsd.com mostly just to test the performance of my new Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, since it supports up to DSD1024 and PCM 1.536 mHz. It's not a resolution that I will be buying, playing or tagging very often. I just want to request that the support for DSD metadata tagging for dBpoweramp be increased from DSD512 to DSD1024. If it is a paid upgrade I will pay for it. So happy that you added .dsf file support in the last paid update so I no longer have to use Tag&Rename to manage the tags for my growing .dsf library.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Requesting metadata support for DSD1024 files

Will add to our wish list
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ferrarabrainpan
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jul 2018

Re: Requesting metadata support for DSD1024 files

Looks like it got added to the latest update, since those DSD1024 files that I could not edit metadata for previously are now allowed to edit with dBpoweramp. Many thanks for that feature enhancement!

Comment

Working...

]]>