title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Results Searching and a request

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Z
    • Feb 2021

Results Searching and a request

dBpoweramp works very well for me. I do want to be able to handle my results better, however.

Is there a way to search the attributes of my results to see what files are either Secure or Inaccurate? I see that by hovering over the file title it will give me an "AccurateRipResult" that is actually truncated such that I can not see the difference between Inaccurate and Secure. I can right click on the title and get an option of "Edit ID Tags" which will clearly show all the information. This is painstaking and very time consuming to do line by line.

What I would like to do is search my entire library of 3,000+ CD rips to pull out any that are Inaccurate. Is there an easy way to do this?

I also have a request. Is there any way to make the data entry windows wider? While they may be fine for rock, for classical music they are rather narrow. At the very least, the find and replace windows at the bottom right could be much, much wider. There does not look to be any issue with real estate down there. It is very frustrating to work with when only a scant few characters are shown there.

Thanks,
    Tom
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Results Searching and a request

Use PerfectTUNES, it has an accuraterip scanner.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>