title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Constant Error Messages/Not ripping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Suggs53
    • Feb 2015

Constant Error Messages/Not ripping

I have had CD Ripper for several years and not had a problem. For no apparent reason it has stopped working. Metadata is seen but when trying to rip, all tracks are giving the error message and then the program stops working "dBpoweramp is not responding". I have tried ripping discs that have already ripped successfully but they will not rip either so it is not a disc problem. Running Windows 11. Any ideas where to start please?
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Constant Error Messages/Not ripping

Originally posted by Suggs53
    Any ideas where to start please?
    Yes, indeed. Post your exact error message please.

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Run this:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

check the box to clear the settings, then reinstall and without changing any settings try ripping one CD.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Suggs53
        • Feb 2015

I have uninstalled and re-installed but the same problem is there. Error Message just is a rd cross with ERROR against it. "Unable to rip...." is the message that comes up against each track

Comment

• Suggs53
          • Feb 2015

I have no idea how I've done it, but it now appears to be functioning properly. Thanks for your help chaps

Comment

Working...

]]>