title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset say's NAS is empty

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • godders
    • Mar 2012

Asset say's NAS is empty

I have been running this system for several years using a registered version of Asset UPnP Release 4 and its been great.

Naim Adio ND5 steam
    iPod with Naim app
    Netgear ready NAS

The other day I finished editing a lot of mp3 albums I had been given using dbpoweramp Edit ID-Tag.

When I checked the app on the iPod Asset showed every library empty. Using the Naim app I connected directly with the NAS library (which is very poor compared to Asset) and all my music was there and playable.

I then set the nas to reboot then Asset to detect changes/refresh/restart, still nothing, I then downloaded Asset to another computer directed it to the NAS, checked it on the iPod still showed empty!

In desperation I downloaded &*8220;Serviio&*8221; (not as good as Asset) it can see the NAS and works with the Naim app on my iPod.

I am now at a loss to know what to do next!!! :cry:

Godfrey
    Last edited by godders; 10-03-2014, 09:56 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset say's NAS is empty

It is likely your PC can no longer access the NAS, use windows file explorer, explore to the NAS music share, if asked for username and password, type and check the box to remember.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• godders
      • Mar 2012

Re: Asset say's NAS is empty

Its starting to look like a NAS problem as it keeps disappearing off the network and my PC cannot see either.

I'm now on the NETGEAR Ready NAS forum.

Thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>