title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Free version 10.1 & windows 7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MusicBug
    • Jan 2011

Free version 10.1 & windows 7

This version 10.1 cannot be used on WINDOWS 7 or WINDOWS 8. AM I CORRECT ? You told me of this codec built into WINDOWS 7
    A Friend of mine is trying to use it & can't get a conversion to wav file. I just need a confirmation of this to show her.

SHIRL
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Free version 10.1 & windows 7

I do not think it runs correctly on Windows 7, R10.1 is 10 years old now...
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MusicBug
      • Jan 2011

Hello Spoon...... I still have R12.4 install file on my computer. If I were to give
      her the poweramp....Would she still have to purchase a license to use it ? How
      much would it be ????? My friend is on a fixed income. That is the only reason
      I am willing to give her my old software.
      CURIOUS......
      SHIRL
      Last edited by MusicBug; 01-13-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Technically if you had of upgraded from R12 to R13 then R12 cannot be passed on, however in this instance we will leave it to your discretion to do as you want.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MusicBug
          • Jan 2011

When I bought R12...... I had a license with it. Then I bought R14 with a license.....Which is the one I am using now.
          Not using R12.4 anymore. Can I just let her have that one ???????:blush: OR Did my license just transfer from R12 to R14 ?????
          If she does install R12.4....Does she still have to purchase a license & How much ????

GEESH....I am full of questions today !!!

SHIRL

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

You can pass R12 onto your friend without restriction, she does not have to buy a new one (my previous post was meant to convey this).
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MusicBug
              • Jan 2011

Hello Spoon.... Thanks for your advise. Looks like she found another free version. DBPA 11.5
              I told her what to use for settings & I guess she got it to work. Don't know how ....But that's
              irrelevant. I didn't have to send her my R12 version , which is a GOOD thing. Didn't really
              want to give it away. Can you let me know when R15 comes out ? So I can go & take a look at it.????
              SHIRL

Comment

Working...

]]>