title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multi Encoder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonreality
    • Feb 2008

Multi Encoder

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but I can't seem to find the answer. I had a crash and had to reinstall and now I can't seem to find multiencoder anywhere? Is it not supported anymore? I'm using 13.5 and it worked fine for me and now with the same version it's not around. Anyway an answer would be great. BTW Spoon long time how you been?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Multi Encoder

It is included as standard in R14, hence why we no longer provide a separate download.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Nonreality
      • Feb 2008

Ok that makes sense. I'll live without it for a bit until I can upgrade. Thanks

Comment

• Nonreality
        • Feb 2008

Ok Spoon, after thinking about it, it was a cold formatted answer. I paid for the complete program and should still have access to it. I supported your program very much in the Squeezebox forums and we had chatted and that is why I asked how you have been. It must have been too much to answer me. I take it you are doing very well and I hope this is the case.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

The old link has not been removed, it is here:

Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Nonreality
            • Feb 2008

Thank you. I guess I should have known to click on a random file I didn't need to get there. You list 9 utilities but not that one I was looking for, so I figured, wrongly, that it was somewhere else. Search never brought it up. Might want to just make link to utilities.

Comment

• Nonreality
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Spoon
              It is included as standard in R14, hence why we no longer provide a separate download.
              It is provided in a separate download as you have shown in a later post. Just very hard to find. Not the best way to get people to upgrade is it? You could have said where it was after my first post but for some reason you didn't let me know. It would have been simple just to say that it was part of the new version but if I needed it for my version, here is where I could find it. But you didn't?
              Last edited by Nonreality; 07-18-2012, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>