title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

how do I get soundtracks/musicals to list as the name of the show/movie?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audiojim
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2012

how do I get soundtracks/musicals to list as the name of the show/movie?

Musicals and soundtracks are turning up in folders called Original London Cast, Various Artists, Soundtrack,....etc. Isn't the logical way to have these in folders named Titanic (the name of the movie), . I think that seems logical to me and certainly preferable to various random other types as I listed. SO....how do i do that?

Is there some way to go back and correct the meta data folder of something I already ripped? ...how do I do that? (i suppose that also would be useful to know about tracks; can I, post-rip, go rename tracks for example as "studio-version Take That" if I had some reason to create my own track names. I guess I am asking...post ripping, can I change the meta data,
  • audiojim
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2012

Re: how do I get soundtracks/musicals to list as the name of the show/movie?

anyone have an answer on this?....

1) how can you list movie soundtracks by the movie name (unless you think there is some more logical way to do this that you might suggest)
    2) how do i do that for something already ripped

Comment

Working...

]]>