title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Wav problem in putting into itunes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audiojim
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2012

Wav problem in putting into itunes

So, I got the brilliant idea that I would copy some of my cd collection in AIFF (which has been working fine) and some in WAV, so in case I later decide for some reason -- you know, a wacky article in some magazine makes me think something is wrong with what I've done -- I won't have the whole thing to redo.

My problem: the CDs I ripped in WAV, which I ripped with exactly the same settings as with AIFF, except the encoder, do not seperate out into different albums or display the album art when I copy them into itunes (to be precise, I keep the actual file on the external HDD and just drop the file names into itunes but do not copy the files into the itunes library).

As a solution, I triend converting the WAV files to AIFF, in which case they display fine in itunes, seperated by album and including the album art.

Is there something I can do to make the WAV files display as seperate albums ,,,,,with album art ?

(Side question I asked in another thread: I haven't figured a way to get the wav to aiff conversion to automatically copy over the info log report so i can keep it with the music)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Wav problem in putting into itunes

iTunes is not going to be as good with WAV as it is AIFF.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>