title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Spoon have I done enough

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonreality
    • Feb 2008

Spoon have I done enough

OK before I go on, Have I done enough to convert the Squeezebox users? Just one free upgrade, ok? Just kidding. I really love what you have done with the program. It is so much easier to use than previous versions. The metadata is great, beyond great. All the add ons are very usable. I tend to sound like a convert but I do believe that you have something that is worth talking about my friend. The only thing lacking in my opinion is that the web pages are confusing. I mean coming here for information. It really needs to be worked on. I don't mean to start some negative thing here but the info needs to be easier for the common user to access. You have, by far, the best program out there, but you need to improve the the info access. It's hard to find anything, it's not intuitive. I've always found it very hard and as you get more users that are not computer experts you will turn some of them off. It's time to get some web designers that are at the same level as your program designers. I hope this isn't an insult to you as I love your program as you know if you read the SB forums, but you really need to improve this site. It's ok if you know where to look but it's not intuitive at all. I hope this isn't taken wrong because I really believe this is the best of the best. I just want you to match up. OK It's going to hurt losing my free update but I know that you'll do the best to improve the site. :smile2:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Spoon have I done enough

Ripping Guides are to be written shortly after Batch Ripper is released (so a few weeks).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>