title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Replaygain version problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonreality
    • Feb 2008

Replaygain version problem

I'm using r13 and my replaygain is showing version 1. My old version was 2 and it had check boxes for both album and track gain. This version is just showing album gain although it also does the track gain. I tried to update it and downloaded the version 2 but when it installs it shows as version 1 and after running it, it is the same. On the site it says v2 but not when it installs. Has it gone back to vers 1 or am I messing up somehow?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Replaygain version problem

You are correct, it does say r1 when it installs. However, in my dBpoweramp Configuration it still says r2. This might be because I had r2 installed before this, but I'm not sure. Does your dBpoweramp Configuration (see "Need to find your version?" below) say r1 or r2 on the codecs tab?

Comment

• Nonreality
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LtData
      You are correct, it does say r1 when it installs. However, in my dBpoweramp Configuration it still says r2. This might be because I had r2 installed before this, but I'm not sure. Does your dBpoweramp Configuration (see "Need to find your version?" below) say r1 or r2 on the codecs tab?
      That's weird, in the Configuration Window it doens't have any version. I had to do a reformat and clean install of XP on my laptop but before it said ver. 2 and it had a box for both album and track gain. Now it's just album although like I said I still end up with track also. I just want to make sure I'm using the best version on my albums. In the actual RP window when using it, it doesn't say any version but if you hit on the help and then version changes it says ver 1 first version. Do you think I should uninstall the whole program and start from scratch?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

No, it looks like the download link is for r1. I have asked Spoon to look into it.

Comment

• Nonreality
          • Feb 2008

Ok I'm not going nuts. Thank you.

PS Spoon has been dropping in at the Squeezebox forums and you're more than welcome too. We enjoy and need, ripping and tag experts. Pretty active crowd and covers a lot of interesting stuff other than Slimdevices. A few of us there are slowly getting people to switch to dBpowamp. If the EAC people only knew what they were missing!

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

The download from Codec Central is now release 2. Thanks for pointing this out.

Comment

Working...

]]>