title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Amg registration.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonreality
    • Feb 2008

Amg registration.

2 days ago I reformatted my C drive with dbpoweramp on it to reinstall XP. When I reinstalled dbpoweramp I remembers I was given a number to activate the Amg metatag program and had written it down. Of course I can't find it and the order number doesn't work. Is there anyway to get it back. I upgraded early from v12 to v13 on around the 6th of June just because I like it so much. I hope there is a way to get it again, thanks in advance.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Amg registration.

The upgrade order number isn't what you need, as upgrades don't include AMG subscriptions. You need the order number of when you purchased AMG or r12. I'm not sure if the "Lost Your Order Number" link on the Registered Link Retrieval works for multiple order numbers or not.

Comment

• Nonreality
      • Feb 2008

Re: Amg registration.

Originally posted by LtData
      The upgrade order number isn't what you need, as upgrades don't include AMG subscriptions. You need the order number of when you purchased AMG or r12. I'm not sure if the "Lost Your Order Number" link on the Registered Link Retrieval works for multiple order numbers or not.
      I used that and it gave me the current order number. Maybe I'll email support. Thanks
      I'll also search my email, maybe I still have that.

Update: Thanks to gmail I found it. It worked like you said, Thank you much.
      Last edited by Nonreality; 06-28-2008, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>