title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

separate year for each track even if not compilation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmacnaughton
    • Oct 2006

separate year for each track even if not compilation

There are more and more reissues with bonus tracks as well as retrospectives that contain tracks that were recorded at different times. I'd like to be able to see the year column when I check it even if I haven't checked the compilation box.

It would also be nice to have the Label displayed and editable, somewhere. That usually doesn't change per CD so a single field would be just fine, but the only way I can get it to display is to check Compilation and choose that column to be displayed.

Thanks.
  • elcap1999
    • Oct 2011

Re: separate year for each track even if not compilation

Agreed! An option like this would be awesome for Greatest Hits albums. That way, those of us who like to do playlists based on what year the songs came out can actualy include tracks from greatest hits albums.

Comment

• Myknaki
      • Nov 2011

I would also like the year to be always visible, since I have many "Greatest Hits/Best of" CD's, which require the year for each track to be corrected prior to ripping.

Comment

• Myknaki
        • Nov 2011

The label and all metadata is editable for the whole album or each track in the center bottom panel when the ID Meta tab is selected.

Comment

• RLANE
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • May 2011

Originally posted by bmacnaughton
          There are more and more reissues with bonus tracks as well as retrospectives that contain tracks that were recorded at different times. I'd like to be able to see the year column when I check it even if I haven't checked the compilation box.

It would also be nice to have the Label displayed and editable, somewhere. That usually doesn't change per CD so a single field would be just fine, but the only way I can get it to display is to check Compilation and choose that column to be displayed.

Thanks.

My vote for this one too.
          In fact, I'd like to be able to set every tag value separately for individual tracks, even "ALBUM" and "ALBUMARTIST". Perhaps have a configuration option to disable/enable "One-Value-For-Entire-CD" feature.

Comment

Working...

]]>