title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rip status error

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Rip status error

Quote Originally Posted by Hitarth View Post
    hi, thanks .. yes, I notices that too .... pls find attached my setting. all my ± 100 CDs are ripped ok .. this particular CD is ripped with the same error message twice ... Attachment 1865
    Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Settings are fine. You have not posted anything showing an error. What you posted showed that the cd ripped with no errors.
    pls check the attached log file ... if not there, I am attaching againlog.txt

dBpoweramp Guru

and I have 1 more ... Attachment 1866
    Sorry, I think you are confused. This one also shows that all tracks ripped with AR match. Keep in mind that it does not matter that the ripper has to do re-reads during the ripping, so long as the final result is secure. Perhaps that is what you are seeing.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

hi, thanks .. yes, I notices that too .... pls find attached my setting. all my ± 100 CDs are ripped ok .. this particular CD is ripped with the same error message twice ... Attachment 1865
    Your log shows that all 16 tracks are verified with accuraterip, including track 10. Why do you think there is an error. Did you copy the files somewhere else after ripping? If so, could be corruption when copying.
    if you see in the attached screen shot of the ripped files ... one file is missing...song no. 72017-11-21 (1).jpg

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Sorry, I think you are confused. This one also shows that all tracks ripped with AR match. Keep in mind that it does not matter that the ripper has to do re-reads during the ripping, so long as the final result is secure. Perhaps that is what you are seeing.
    agreed, I am putting the screen shot of the ripped file again ... 2017-11-21 (1).jpg if u see .. one track is missing

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

sir, here is the error screen shot2017-11-21 (2).png

dBpoweramp Guru

sir, here is the error screen shot2017-11-21 (2).png

This isnt a ripping error. Looks like a problem accessing the J drive. What is j? A NAS? Try ripping to c drive and see if it works.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

This isnt a ripping error. Looks like a problem accessing the J drive. What is j? A NAS? Try ripping to c drive and see if it works.
    ok .. i'll try that ... pls check this error message screen shot ... again .. the same track2017-11-21 (3).png

dBpoweramp Guru

ok .. i'll try that ... pls check this error message screen shot ... again .. the same track2017-11-21 (3).png
    again, this is not a ripping error. Something has the file open that you are trying to copy to the J drive. None of these issues are dbpa issues. They relate to your drives and other programs that are trying to access your files. Could be some automatic anti-virus software accessing the file when trying to write.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

again, this is not a ripping error. Something has the file open that you are trying to copy to the J drive. None of these issues are dbpa issues. They relate to your drives and other programs that are trying to access your files. Could be some automatic anti-virus software accessing the file when trying to write.
    yes .. I noticed .. something wrong with my drive ... I'm saving all my ripped files to am external drive ... strangely only that track is giving an error ... thanks buds ..

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

hi, same problem with C: drive ...

dBpoweramp Guru

hi, same problem with C: drive ...
    I suspect av software or some music library software trying to access file.

Administrator

CD Ripper >> Options Button >> CD Ripper options

Change the option 'When Ripping' to 'Rip Direct to Final Filenames'

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    CD Ripper >> Options Button >> CD Ripper options

Change the option 'When Ripping' to 'Rip Direct to Final Filenames'
    I tried that too .. and I get an "error" on that track .. Track no. 7 on this CD ... on any drive I try to save it, it gives me an eror saying it cannot write that file on that location.

surprisingly .. I ripped the same CD on EAC & it was ok .. same CD/DVD drive & HDD ... pls find respective screen shots2017-11-21 (6).jpg2017-11-21 (5).png2017-11-21 (4).png
    Last edited by Hitarth; 11-21-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Administrator

On the error page is 'Copy to clipboard' press this and paste the error message here please.

dBpoweramp Guru

A question mark in the output filename? That could be the problem....

Dat Ei