title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Editing Fle Tags

Editing Fle Tags

I want to edit track info on a lot of files. It is very slow to load each track individually before editing it. Is there a quicker way to do it. Can tags be edited in DB Poweramp ?

Administrator

Re: Editing Fle Tags

You can select a bunch of files >> right click >> Edit ID Tag then click the 'Single' button to edit the single file tags.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by shetland View Post
    I want to edit track info on a lot of files. It is very slow to load each track individually before editing it. Is there a quicker way to do it. Can tags be edited in DB Poweramp ?
    As Spoon said, you can select multiple files and edit "in bulk." But I'd suggest you consider a tag editor like mp3tag if you have a lot to do.

Excuse me for bumping in here, but I'm having this very annoying issue:

Hello, I have dbpoweramp R15 installed on Win8.1 x64. I have been using this program for years now on Vista and Win7 with no problems. My issue now is that when I right click on an audio file and select Edit ID-Tag, the dialogue opens up ok, but windows explore locks up and the busy circle shows up when I move the mouse to the file's folder, and I can't do anything with the right click. The only way to get around this is to open a new instance of file explorer. This is very annoying and time consuming. Is this normal...? I don't remember having this problem with dbpoweramp before Win8. Please advise, and thank you very much.

Administrator

As answered on Hydrogenaudio.org, we will look at this for the next beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    As answered on Hydrogenaudio.org, we will look at this for the next beta.
    OK, thx spoon. Will look forward to it.