title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

The Artist sorted by Artist, The

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billy Orkney
    • Jan 2018

The Artist sorted by Artist, The

In Music Converter, Arrange Audio, is there one script that will change "The Artist" to "Artist, The" and leave the artists First Name Last Name unaltered on other files? I have been able only to do this by having a different script for "The Artist" compared to the script for the artists First Name Last Name.

In summary, I am looking for one single script to handle both options.
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: The Artist sorted by Artist, The

It may be possible to perform this edit using the Illustrate software, but I'm not sure.

I find MP3Tag much easier for this type of editing.

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mville
      It may be possible to perform this edit using the Illustrate software, but I'm not sure.

I find MP3Tag much easier for this type of editing.
      I agree. But be a bit careful. There are ads and banners on the mp3tag page that imply you download similar sounding programs. Be sure to download the actual program from download page.
      Download Mp3tag, a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files

Mp3tag, a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files

Comment

• Billy Orkney
        • Jan 2018

Thanks mville and garym. I've reverted to Mp3tag as suggested. It has some advantages, but I've got used to all the facilities in dBpoweramp, which is also excellent for most functions.

Thanks again.

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Billy Orkney
          Thanks mville and garym. I've reverted to Mp3tag as suggested. It has some advantages, but I've got used to all the facilities in dBpoweramp, which is also excellent for most functions.

Thanks again.
          Agree. I do most things with dbpa. But there are some useful functions of mp3tag that I cant do without.

Comment

Working...

]]>