title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: "Options" dialog box

"Options" dialog box

Hi,
    I've a licenced R16.5 version and tryng to set "secure mode" in the "Options" dialog box I'm finding it not active, not disposable.
    Trying to rip anyway in "Burst" mode (the only available one) and Wav/Mp3 encoding mode results in Error for MP3 LAME encoder not licenced.
    If the problem is in the software registration, how can I check and solve it?
    I can attach a screenshot if wanted.

Thanks

Why_Ripping Method.JPG

Administrator

Re: "Options" dialog box

In your email receipt will be a registered software download link, this needs to be installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    In your email receipt will be a registered software download link, this needs to be installed.
    >>
    Well I'm going to trying it.
    The full version is already in my possession (dMC-R16.5-Ref-Registered instead of ...Trial.exe"), downloaded some weeks ago when I bought it.

Do you think I may launch the new setup directly (the former installed software being recognized and overwritten automatically?) or would it be better to uninstall the old one beforehand?

Administrator

You are best to uninstall the trial, no settings are lost.