title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Add Album Art to multiple files

Add Album Art to multiple files

How do you add Album Art to multiple MP3 files? I can do this easily with a single file, but you cannot select multiple files and do it. You have to go through each one individually.

Administrator

Re: Add Album Art to multiple files

R14 allows this, it is currently in the beta section of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    R14 allows this, it is currently in the beta section of this forum.
    i installed R14, and when selecting multiple files and rightclicking Edit ID Tag, theres nowhere and option for adding album art to these multiple files, i still have to go one by one...

Administrator

R14 has a new Album Art section at the bottom of Edit ID Tag, it is a whole section, do you have that?

R14 has a new Album Art section at the bottom of Edit ID Tag, it is a whole section, do you have that?
    nope, all of my music have only 5 tags (title, artist, album, year, track), and below all of this i get the 'Add Album Art' option, but ONLY when i edit the tags of each file individually, when i select all the songs from a folder and click 'edit id tags' the only thing i can edit is the 5 mentioned tags (and add new ones of course), but no 'add album art' option.

Installed R14 on top of 13.5 and on my right click items i have 'Convert To' and 'Edit ID-Tag'. It would be awesome to add 'Add Album Art' option to that menu.

Administrator

Uninstall dBpoweramp, reboot then install R14, sounds like you still have the old r13.5 editor as the tag window is now split in two.

Uninstall dBpoweramp, reboot then install R14, sounds like you still have the old r13.5 editor as the tag window is now split in two.
    yeap, it worked, but i had to do some serious registry cleaning, because i had to install/uninstall dbpoweramp 4 times before the 5th time actually worked after registry cleaning, dont know why, but its all good now... waiting for R14 final!!!