title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: rip a WAV file

rip a WAV file

How can I rip a .wav file with dbpoweramp v16? It seems that I only can open a Cd in an CD-player
    Last edited by G.S.; 11-22-2017 at 07:50 PM.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: rip a WAV file

Thank you mville. Sorry, I can't find a answer in that link. I have a album as a .wav file on my c-hard disc. This file contains 20 songs. I want to convert these 20 songs to 20 separated .flac files. Is this possible with dbpoweramp? How can I set my c-hd to a default source disc instead of cd-drive (I don't have a cd/dvd drive on my computer). I have still a few days functional trial. Hopefully my problem is solved in a few day, otherwise no buy.
    Last edited by G.S.; 11-23-2017 at 12:25 PM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by G.S. View Post
    Is this possible with dbpoweramp?
    No. You need to manually cut the .wav to individual tracks and then run a converter program to make them FLACs and then (probably) manually tag them as well.

dBpoweramp Guru

I have a album as a .wav file on my c-hard disc. This file contains 20 songs. I want to convert these 20 songs to 20 separated .flac files. Is this possible with dbpoweramp?
    No. You will need digital audio editing software to edit the single wav file into 20 separate wav files. However, once you have the 20 wav files, dBpoweramp Music Converter can convert them to flac files.

How can I set my c-hd to a default source disc instead of cd-drive (I don't have a cd/dvd drive on my computer). I have still a few days functional trial. Hopefully my problem is solved in a few day, otherwise no buy.
    Not sure I understand what you mean by How can I set my c-hd to a default source disc instead of cd-drive (I don't have a cd/dvd drive on my computer).

Please can you describe what you are trying to do or achieve?