title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobertSZ
    • Dec 2019

Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and have recently installed a test version of dbpoweramp.

After ripping cds to my mac in flac and aac, I want to upload files to my nas. However I cannot find the music files on my mac in flac and aac. I do find the files in the standard music folder in apple lossless (also without much of the meta data that i found via dbpoweramp when ripping the cds).

The file path I rip to is /users/myname/music/source filename and the file path of the music folder on my mac is macintoshhd/users/myname/music/iTunes/iTunesMedia. Any idea where I can find the ripped folders and how to move these to my nas?

(When I do try to move the music folders from my mac standard music folder to my nas the move is not working Don’t understand why)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Robert
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Rip to:

/users/myname/music/

and set the naming to the default value there is a button to do so.

If you cannot find the tracks still, re-rip the same CD again and it will show an overwrite page with the full filenames and paths.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• RobertSZ
      • Dec 2019

Re: Unable to find ripped cds on mac.

Hi Spoon,

Thanks a lot! Where can I find the default button?

Originally posted by Spoon
      Rip to:

/users/myname/music/

If you cannot find the tracks still, re-rip the same CD again and it will show an overwrite page with the full filenames and paths.

Comment

• RobertSZ
        • Dec 2019

Re: Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Problem solved. Thanks again for your help.
        Robert

QUOTE=Spoon;195593]Rip to:

/users/myname/music/

If you cannot find the tracks still, re-rip the same CD again and it will show an overwrite page with the full filenames and paths.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...

]]>