title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problems Asset UPnP with Qnap QTS versions over 4.3.4.0695 and ATOLL ST200 streamer

Exclamation Problems Asset UPnP with Qnap QTS versions over 4.3.4.0695 and ATOLL ST200 streamer

Hi,

I've got a Qnap HS-251 NAS, I hear my music on a ATOLL ST200 high quality streamer connected with Asset UPnP R6.2 installed on my Qnap.
    But there are problems to edite folders and files on the streamer about all versions up to 4.3.4.0695 of QTS firmware.
    Both ATOLL and Qnap software are right in conception. The problems seem to come from Asset UPnP compatibility with QTS last versions.
    Is anybody know something about this ?

Administrator

Re: Problems Asset UPnP with Qnap QTS versions over 4.3.4.0695 and ATOLL ST200 stream

>But there are problems to edite folders and files on the streamer

Sorry, what do you mean by edite the folders?

Exclamation Re: Problems Asset UPnP with Qnap QTS versions over 4.3.4.0695 and ATOLL ST200 stream

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    >But there are problems to edite folders and files on the streamer

Sorry, what do you mean by edite the folders?

Asset server appears few many time and disappears anormally. Now it is a strong problem cause I must now update my Qnap to the last version of firmware. Because I have too mush probems on my network. I had contacted Qnap, they answer me that the problem is due to the Asset UPnP software. Please, could you find a solution.

Administrator

Re: Problems Asset UPnP with Qnap QTS versions over 4.3.4.0695 and ATOLL ST200 stream

>Because I have too mush probems on my network.

What type of problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    >Because I have too mush probems on my network.

What type of problems?

When Firmware of Qnap server is not update, the differences of updates between Windows, Mac and Qnap make troubles in connexions with Qnap sever.
    But the problem is resolve. It was a problem of Qnap frimwares. The last one is OK but Qnap team told me nothing. Contrary to what Qnap said me on december 2018 the problem was in their firmware softwares.

Thank you for your help.
    Best regard.