title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Registration Problems

Registration Problems

I have paid for Music Converter & CD Ripper. The link in the email connects me to a download for getreg.aspx, but I can't figure how to get the application registered from that. I hit the Install Now button and I get back to a download for the same aspx file. I feel I'm on a loop. Either that or loopy! I have the peogram installed but it declares "Expired Trial." Register takes me to a purchase page and I'm on the loop again. Please advise.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Registration Problems

Quote Originally Posted by maxibill View Post
    I have paid for Music Converter & CD Ripper. The link in the email connects me to a download for getreg.aspx, but I can't figure how to get the application registered from that. I hit the Install Now button and I get back to a download for the same aspx file. I feel I'm on a loop. Either that or loopy! I have the peogram installed but it declares "Expired Trial." Register takes me to a purchase page and I'm on the loop again. Please advise.
    at this site, you have to enter your order number (you should have had an email from illustrate with your order number when you purchased). Enter the order number then click the "lookup order" button.
    https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/getorder.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    at this site, you have to enter your order number (you should have had an email from illustrate with your order number when you purchased). Enter the order number then click the "lookup order" button.
    https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/getorder.aspx
    Thank you, but...when I enter the order number up comes the page with "Install Registerd Software"...and then I'm offered the option to download getreg.aspx yet again, and round and round the loop I go.

Thank you...but when I follow the link and then enter my order number I see an "Install Registered Software" button." I click on that and get back to the offer to download the getreg.aspx file, ie my reference to being on a loop.

Administrator

Your internet browser is set to too high security settings, either reset your browser to default security levels, or install a 2nd browser to download the install.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Your internet browser is set to too high security settings, either reset your browser to default security levels, or install a 2nd browser to download the install.
    Thank you so much. PROBLEM SOLVED. Different browser, different outcome. Thank you again.