title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Can't switch to standard interface!

Can't switch to standard interface!

I'm migrating from the defunct Twonky and downloaded the Windows trial version of Asset UPnP.

I first installed it on my Windows 7 laptop, as I usually do with new/trial software. All worked fine.

BUT...when I installed it on my Windows 7 desktop PC, I find that I only get the "Advanced Settings" instead of the standard one I got on my laptop. I can't find any way to switch to the main interface.

What am I missing?

Thank you,
    Raj

Re: Can't switch to standard interface!

Quote Originally Posted by rajmahid View Post
    I'm migrating from the defunct Twonky and downloaded the Windows trial version of Asset UPnP.

I first installed it on my Windows 7 laptop, as I usually do with new/trial software. All worked fine.

BUT...when I installed it on my Windows 7 desktop PC, I find that I only get the "Advanced Settings" instead of the standard one I got on my laptop. I can't find any way to switch to the main interface.

What am I missing?

Thank you,
    Raj
    Nevermind, it's fixed. Somehow the laptop had "C:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp\AssetConfig.exe" --normalwin (boldface mine) in the shortcut, when I installed it to my PC the "normalwin" wasn't there. When I manually added it, I got the standard interface/normal windows. Now I can fully test it and purchase shortly.