title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper - Release 16.6 & OS X Catalina

CD Ripper - Release 16.6 & OS X Catalina

Hi Spoon - I've searched the forums without finding an answer, so I'm now reaching out.

I just updated my music Mac to Catalina, and ended up clicking the 'update' button within dBpoweramp Music Converter....When I did that, found my registration email, and finished the download and install...when I went to rip a new CD, a new prompt came up asking if I gave permission to look at an external drive.

I apparently said no...And now I can't direct the software to the only cd drive in the system. iTunes/Music will read the disc, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Would I be able to uninstall and reinstall using the same download key? Or, is there some way of changing the CD drive that dBpoweramp looks at....

Thanks much.
    mark

Administrator

Re: CD Ripper - Release 16.6 & OS X Catalina

Yes uninstall, then revisit the registered download page to redownload and install.

Super Moderator

Please try:
    System Preferences / Security & Privacy / Privacy
    See if dBpoweramp is listed and unchecked under any of sections such as "Full Disk Access" or "Files and Folders". You can grant previously denied permissions there.

Screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PeterP; 10-14-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
    Please try:
    System Preferences / Security & Privacy / Privacy
    See if dBpoweramp is listed and unchecked under any of sections such as "Full Disk Access" or "Files and Folders". You can grant previously denied permissions there.

Screenshot attached.

System Preferences/ Security & Privacy / "Privacy" tab / "Files and Folders" /

I clicked "removable volumes" under dBpoweramp here...and it's back to working.

Appreciate the help. We're back in business.

Cheers.