title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How do Iget results?

Administrator

Re: How do Iget results?

We have to have strict rules on purchasing because once you purchase the power pack a sizable portion of that is paid in mp3 License fees + Credit card processing fees. For that reason we give a fully functional 30 trial. All I can say is there is something wrong with your Windows install, there are roughly 10 Million installions of dBpowerAMP, the majority in Windows XP, if you were to fresh install Windows XP and then dBpowerAMP everything will work as should (there have been countless cases over the years where wierd installed 3rd party plug-in, CD copy protections, so-on and so-on stop dBpowerAMP from functioning).

Administrator

BTW I am locking this thread as it has become a 5 page, farce.

time in trying to get support when there is no support staff
    I have posted many times on this thread, yet the questions I asked (simple ones such as the length in seconds of the source material were never answered, there is no helping you I am sorry to say), so for the sake of everyones sanity discussion is closed.

Amen!