title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Strange Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Strange Problem

If you could send both of those files to me (one tagged with Amazon US, other UK):

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• prisca
      • Jul 2003

On their way - thanks.

Prisca

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Thanks will look asap, I have a few other priority bugs to look into so it is about 4 on the list.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• prisca
          • Jul 2003

Hi Spoon

I've been doing some more experimenting. The problem is definitely connected to the comment field in the tags. Some texts installed are ok and others mess up the file to give the reported error. I don't really understand how tags work, so I'm only speculating, but I would hazard a guess that there is a size limitation in the comment field which has been exceeded. Renaming files using the Amazon.co.uk site without filling in the comment field results in error free files, whereas filling in the comment field gives the error when trying to convert them.

Anyway, this might give you a place to start.

Thanks for your interest. I fully understand that this isn't a priority.

Kind regards
          Prisca :smile2:

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Thanks, it looks like there could be a possible bug in the way it handles large comment fields.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>