title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch conversion with art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toktik
    • Jul 2005

Batch conversion with art

Hi,

I've tried searching but been unable to find the answer to my question - apologies if its been asked before.

I'm familiar using the dMC File Selector utility and want to convert My entire FLAC collection to MP3. This is straightforward - but I also want to copy across the album art (folder.jpg) into the newly created MP3 directory structure, and if possible have it embedded into the new MP3 files too !

Is there a plugin, or menu option I'm missing that enables me to do this ? The thought of re-tagging all my MP3's with art is a daunting prospect !!

many thanks
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Batch conversion with art

Album art isn't supported in dMC yet. Sorry.

Comment

• toktik
      • Jul 2005

Thank you for your quick response.

At least I'm encouraged by your 'yet'...

Comment

• cjudge
        • May 2003

Hope is not lost. I found the easiest to get this to work is to use WinZip or WinRar, etc. to do a recursive archive of folder*.jpg starting at the root of your directory structure and make sure path info is saved. Then just extract the ZIP in the root of your converted directory structure. Done! I specifically said folder*.jpg instead of folder.jpg because WinZip won't let you recurse subdirectory without a wildcard in the filename....

Comment

Working...

]]>