title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: HDD070 broken? (deleted the contents of audio dir)

HDD070 broken? (deleted the contents of audio dir)

Hi,

I've got a problem:
    I got the HDD070 from philips (now for a year), and wanted to try the dbPowerAmp software. So I installed every thing, works, well this would be fine...

What when wrong:
    i wanted to delete all my files, so i navigated to the mp3's and wma's (drive:\_system\media\audio) and did a ctrl-a followed by a delete... Every thing was gone (as i intended to do). Disconnected the drive and the following error came up, PLEASE RECONECT THE DEVICE (or anyway something like this)...
    I did delete the SQLite file (opened in notepad thought this could also be deleted).

How do i fix this, the old DRM and Music match both cannot "see" the HDD070 the think its not connected, i am stil able to acces is via the explorer (tryed DRM and music match on different pc's).

Anyone idees??

Re: HDD070 broken? (deleted the contents of audio dir)

Are the files in the trash can by any chance? if you find the SQLite maybe you can restore it, assuming your device is plugged in as well.

Nope trashcan is empty.. can anyone post a sqlite file? maybe i place it on the devide, which alows me to rebuild it?...

The weirdt thing is DRM wont be able to connect

Administrator

Visit philips site and install DMM, it will recreate that sqlfile.

I did, but DMM doesnt "see" the device it says not connected some how :S does somebody got a SQLite file??? i could alter it so it works again plz???

Spoon, my msn adres is: ericexprt [AT] hotmail.com could you help me?? cause DMM cant connect :S
    im goiing offline now, hope to speak you later...

The only program able to connect seems to be Sveta... weird:( any ideas?
    Last edited by ericjanssen; 06-08-2005 at 05:15 PM.

Administrator

I think Sveta needs certain items from the SQLLite file that is why it cannot create a new one. I don't have a hdd070 so cannot send a file, someone might have one though.

Ok thanks, u just ran a recovery tool, im trying to recover everything, thought it seems to be the filenames are gone, i dont remember the original SQLite file name does somebody got the HDD070 or HDD060 which is the same?, or pls send me a complete SQLite file?
    Last edited by ericjanssen; 06-09-2005 at 01:50 AM.

Ill try the support from philips, thought i placed an empty MyDB file on the drive, still DMM cant connect it gives the same "Device not connected" Error...