title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MPIO Fl100 & Directories

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gadget
    • May 2005

MPIO Fl100 & Directories

Hello Experts,

I have an FL100 and 1 gb Sandisk memory card. At first I couldn't get more than about 425 mb to load on the card but Sandisk suggested creating multiple directories. That worked and the FL100 sees all the tunes in all the directories so the player is (essentially) fine with the larger chip.

For some reason when powering the player up now that all songs are in folders on the chip it always defaults to the internal memory (even though I've set it to resume where the player was turned off). The player will randomly select from songs in the internal but will 'not' look at the directories on the card unless I manually select a directory. Once selected the player will randomly play songs within that directory (on the sd chip) but won't move out of it automatically. Before putting songs in individual folders the fl100 had no such problem and would randomly select between internal memory and the chip.

My question(s)

1. Is there a way to make the player see all directories and randomly play songs from them?

2. Why is the player defaulting to internal memory at startup?

Thanks much for the help
    Gadget in San Diego
Working...

]]>